Thursday, June 12, 2014

Graduation is almost here!!





1. Graduation is Monday June 16 at 10 AM.  But you need to be there by 9:15 AM.   When I say there, I mean come up between building 97 (Carl's Jr) and building 5.   It is right above the graduation site and this is where we line up.  I will be there.

2.  There will a bottle of water under your seat at graduation.  Tell your guests however to bring their own water.  

3.  Graduation Cords:  I have them still.  If you are on campus this next week, go see Hunzeker, otherwise wait for me.

4. Graduation Robes, Tassels etc:   I received tassels.  So far, I have saved a tassel for Victor C, Paola, Lupe, Christine, Alexis, Ralph, Diego, Isaac, Junior, Xena, Daniel, Jackie G, Alfredo, Madisyn.

5.  Senior Breakfast Information:

  • Do you want to see the slideshow?  Click here.
  • Do you want to see the awards?  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment