Monday, June 9, 2014

Graduation: Less than a week away


1.  Graduation is Monday May 16 at 10 AM.  But you need to be there by 9:15 AM.   When I say there, I mean come up between building 97 (Carl's Jr) and building 5.   It is right above the graduation site and this is where we line up.  I will be there.

2.  Graduation Cords:  I have them still.  If you are on campus this next week, go see Hunzeker, otherwise wait for me.

3. Graduation Robes, Tassels etc:   We haven't received the shipment yet.  The claim is (by Josten's) I will get it soon.   I will update you by blog.  If you need a tassel update me by email.  If for some reason it is not here by Wednesday, I will call him and ask him to drop it off at iPoly.

4.  Senior Breakfast Information:

  • Do you want to see the slideshow?  Click here.
  • Do you want to see the awards?  Click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment